Monday, June 16, 2014

Houston We Have A Problem

June 16 (Day 67)

So it seems like my baby acne isn't baby acne....it's ECZEMA!!!!

And my poor baby looks like he's in some pain...itchy pain that is. Fro dry scaly skin to red and patchy discoloring of the skin it's not a pretty site. And the poor thing has cradle cap too so no pictures anytime soon. Yes I know it's vain but my baby ...my rules lol. I have however realized that the key to controlling the dryness is to lotion several times a day using a non- fragrant lotion. My choice is Aveeno and it's working well. I use the shampoo and body wash as well. Less baths help as well as the pediatrician says it's not the water it's the shampoo and washes that dry the skin out. So we shall see

Baby by design
Korto


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home