Thursday, July 31, 2014

Name Change

July 31 (Day 121)
Ok I usually don't put names out there when It comes to products but I'm slightly upset with my current Diaper brand Huggies! It's been 10 years so I really didn't remember which brands I used so I kept all the ones I was gifted at my baby shower...wrong move.

Between the heavy leakages and stained ruined clothing and upset baby ...I'm done! Writing them a letter as we speak. Change the name or change the product.

The worst incident was while traveling I had to double up on diapers until we landed because we had already changed full outfits 2 times ...once before even leaving the little rock airport! Going back to pampers and Luvs! The Target brand is meh...good for when you're just at home...

This is just my experience and opinion if these products work for you ..Carry on! If you're having similar issues please write letters..more voices more power!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home