Thursday, January 22, 2015

Guess Who Is Growing Up




 October 17th, 2014 (Day 200)


I have to admit i would love to keep Cameron a baby for a bit longer 
But I'm glad he's growing and becoming an independent young man.
We have 2 little cute rabbit teeth on the bottom, and crawling like
A champ. But lately with a little help from big sis Alyse 
He's walking with his walker and getting the hang of being a big boy!

It's bittersweet...he's my last baby so it's harder to let go. I can't even
Imagine having to ween him off the breast feeding. Cameron is 9 months and developing 
Well..I couldn't be more proud. Now if I could just lose this baby weight
The story would end happily ever after ..for  real😍



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home